Obesity can RISK your health,Reduce your Weight by Natural Way- 10 Effective Home Remedies for Losing Weight ~
1) Fruits and green vegetables are low caloriefoods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.
2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.
3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.
4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.
5) Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.
6) Taking of honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body and puts it into circulation, which is utilized as energy for normal functions. One should start with small quantity of about 10 GMs. or a table spoonful to be taken with hot water. It is good to take it in early morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.
7) Cabbage is considered to be an effective remedy for loosing weight. This vegetable inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction. It can be taken raw or cooked.
8) Exercise is an important part of weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. In addition, it also relieves tension and tones up the muscles of the body. Walking is thebest exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming, rowing.
9) Lime juice is excellent for weight reduction. Juice of a lime mixed in a glass of warm water and sweetened with honey should be taken every morning on an empty stomach.
10) Measure the portions of your food every meal and make sure that the portions are small. For example one portion of rice should not be more than the quantity which can fit in your fist. Smaller meals at a regular interval of 4 to 5 hours will keep your metabolism high and prevent your body from converting the food you intake into fat. You must also include regular exercise
in your daily routine to help enhance weight reduction..
this is what happened today when I went to doctor, for my lipoma treatment.
I told docter to give Vitamins E pills. And witness the whole scene , my mom was shocked at this. Cause I told doter which pill he should give to me…..lol.
With similar exercises being recommended by fitness trainers it is becoming boring for people to do them. Most of the exercises that you see in fitness centers are already performed by you or you already know them. People who are consistent with there exercising have almost become bored of these exercises and are looking for alternatives.
They will try any new exercises that can help them lose weight. So when looking for different alternatives available why don’t you try jumping as an exercise? Jumping can be one alternative that don’t require any special equipment, all you need is some privacy and you will be able to do this exercise. Here are some jumping exercises that you can use to lose weight.
1. Rope Jumping: we have been doing rope jumping since we were kids. Most of you have even tried it and know how it works. Rope jumping can help you to lose those extra pounds on your body. You don’t need any special equipment for it, a rope and comfortable shoes will do the job. Spend around 5 to 10 minutes everyday on rope jumping and you will see the results soon enough.
2. Jumping jacks: another easy exercise that you can do at your home. It’s a great cardio exercise and helps to bring all of your body into a good shape. You can do this exercise even when you are watching TV. When compared to other exercises it is found that jumping jack burns fat at a much faster rate so you will achieving your target soon enough.
3. Mini Trampoline: Very valuable equipment that can help you burn fat at a much faster rate. This will also help you to improve your abs, legs and other body parts. This exercise is the most effective of all jumping exercises. They are not very expensive when compared to other exercise equipment. A good bargain if you are looking for great advantages are a very small price.
4. Eating: just jumping wont help you to lose fat from your body. You need to have a good check on what you eat. Your intake should not be more than what you consume. This way you will keep a good balance in your body. You need to eat enough to keep you going and not too much. If you eat too much all your workouts will go in a waste and you will be at the same point from where you started.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1489062