Europa Bhowmik, the youngest Indian woman bodybuilder to win a medal in national bodybuilding championship
Europa Bhowmik is a cute muscular lady!! She is an Indian woman bodybuilder. She became the youngest Indian woman bodybuilder to win a medal at the age of 17 years, when she won a bronze medal in Mr and Miss India 2016 contest. She might have her own role model and inspirer, but she has already become a role model and inspirer to many young women. She should be encouraged. With the development of men’s bodybuilding in India, the development of the women is not lagging behind. With the young women’s increasing participation in the game, she will definitely bring young ladies into the game.
Obesity can RISK your health,Reduce your Weight by Natural Way- 10 Effective Home Remedies for Losing Weight ~
1) Fruits and green vegetables are low caloriefoods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.
2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.
3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.
4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.
5) Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.
6) Taking of honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body and puts it into circulation, which is utilized as energy for normal functions. One should start with small quantity of about 10 GMs. or a table spoonful to be taken with hot water. It is good to take it in early morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.
7) Cabbage is considered to be an effective remedy for loosing weight. This vegetable inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction. It can be taken raw or cooked.
8) Exercise is an important part of weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. In addition, it also relieves tension and tones up the muscles of the body. Walking is thebest exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming, rowing.
9) Lime juice is excellent for weight reduction. Juice of a lime mixed in a glass of warm water and sweetened with honey should be taken every morning on an empty stomach.
10) Measure the portions of your food every meal and make sure that the portions are small. For example one portion of rice should not be more than the quantity which can fit in your fist. Smaller meals at a regular interval of 4 to 5 hours will keep your metabolism high and prevent your body from converting the food you intake into fat. You must also include regular exercise
in your daily routine to help enhance weight reduction..
this is what happened today when I went to doctor, for my lipoma treatment.
I told docter to give Vitamins E pills. And witness the whole scene , my mom was shocked at this. Cause I told doter which pill he should give to me…..lol.
AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY …
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.
What cancer cells feed on:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note: Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells will starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water–best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
(PLEASE SHARE IT TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT)
1) If you’ve got an itch in your throat, scratch
your ear. When the
nerves in the ear get stimulated, they create a
reflex in the throat
that causes a muscle spasm, which cures the itch.
2) Having trouble hearing someone at a party or on
Use your right ear it’s better at picking up rapid
speech. But, the left is better at picking up music
3) If you need to relieve yourself BADLY, but you’re
near a bathroom, fantasize about RELATIONS. That
preoccupies your brain and distracts it.
4) Next time the doctor’s going to give you an
injection, COUGH as
the needle is going in. The cough raises the level
of pressure in your spinal canal, which limits the
pain sensation as it tries to travel to your brain.
5) Clear a stuffed nose or relieve sinus pressure by
tongue against the roof of your mouth then pressing
a finger between your eyebrows. Repeat that for 20
seconds it causes the vomer bone to rock, which
loosens your congestion and clears you up.
6) If you ate a big meal and you’re feeling full as
you go to sleep,
lay on your left side. That’ll keep you from
suffering from acid reflux it keeps your stomach
lower than your esophagus, which will helps keep
stomach acid from sliding up your throat.
7) You can stop a toothache by rubbing ice on the
back of your
hand, on the webbed area between your thumb and
The nerve pathways there stimulate a part of the
brain that blocks
pain signals from your mouth.
8) If you get all messed up on liquor, and the room
starts spinning, put your hand on something stable.
The reason: Alcohol dilutes the blood in the part of
your ear called the cupula, which regulates balance.
Putting your hand on something stable gives your
brain another reference point, which will help make
the world stop spinning.
9) Stop a nose bleed by putting some cotton on your
upper gums right behind the small dent below your
nose and press against it hard. Most of the bleeding
comes from the cartilage wall that divides the nose,
so pressing there helps get it to stop.
10) Nervous? Slow your heart rate down by blowing on
your thumb. The vagus nerve controls your heart
rate, and you can calm it down by breathing.
11) Need to breathe underwater for a while? Instead
of taking a huge breath, HYPERVENTILATE before you
go under, by taking a bunch of short breaths.
That’ll trick your brain into thinking it has more
oxygen, and buy you about 10 extra seconds.
12) You can prevent BRAIN FREEZE by pressing your
tongue flat against the roof of your mouth, covering
as much surface area as possible. Brain freeze
happens because the nerves in the roof of your mouth
get extremely cold, so your brain thinks your whole
body is cold. It compensates by overheating which
causes your head to hurt. By warming up the roof of
your mouth, you’ll chill your brain and feel better.
13) If your hand falls asleep, rock your head from
side to side. That’ll wake your hand or arm up in
less than a minute. Your hand falls asleep because
of the nerves in your neck compressing so loosening
your neck is the cure. If your foot falls asleep,
that’s governed by nerves lower in the body, so you
need to stand up and walk around.
14) Finally, this one’s totally USELESS, but a nice
trick. Have someone stick their arm out to the side,
straight, palm down. Press down on his wrist with
two fingers. He’ll resist, and his arm will stay
horizontal. Then, have him put his foot on a surface
that’s half an inch off the ground, like a stack of
magazines, and do the trick again. Because his spine
position is thrown off, his arm will fall right to
his side, no matter how much he tries to resist.
15) Got the hiccups? Press thumb and second finger
eyebrows until the hiccups are over – usually, in a